• Funds from Donor will be sent specifically to Maestra in the name of Casa Hogar Irekani. Donor and Maestra will establish any criteria for spending and/or utilizing funds BUT they must be allocated to Youth above 11 years of age specifically to support their needs
Support can include one or all of the following:
• Incidental and/or Living Expenses
• School Supplies/Books Expenses
• Outside Activities such as Sports
• University/Technical Training upon the age of 18 years old
• Certain or Specific Amount for Savings Account (These accounts can only be accessed by Maestra/Donor and/or upon the age of 18 years of age. Bank Account will be established by Maestra with Youth.
• Discretionary Funding (Fund to be established between Maestra/Youth and Donor. Funds will be deposited to established Youth Bank Account and managed by Donor and Youth specifically. Maestra will only be involved at the request of Donor)